When there is a sync issue between Remarkety and your Magento 2 website after the plugin was initially installed and worked, there are 2 things to verify first:
- Is the plugin still installed?
- Did the API Key change?
In this article we will focus on checking the API Key.
- In your Magento 2 Admin, go to: System > Integrations
- Locate the "remarkety" integration and click "edit":
- Make sure that the value in "Access Token" matches the API Key found on your Remarkety account under Settings > Connection.
If the value does not match the connection settings in Remarkety, update the API Key in Remarkety.
- On the "API" tab, make sure "Resource Access" is set to "All".
Click "Save" if there were any changes made.
- If the API Key in Remarkety did not match the Access Token in Magento, it's also required to make sure that webhooks are currently working.
In Remarkety, go to Settings > Webhooks and make sure that webhooks are being received and no warning is shown.