Remarkety offers a way to manage each language view on your Magento store as different accounts so that each account will have its own campaigns in their relevant language and will only send out emails to the relevant customers.
Here is how you do it:
1. From your Remarkety dashboard go to the top upper menu and click on your store's name
2. Then click Manage stores
3. From this page, click the "Connect a new store" button
4. In the pop up window that will open up, make sure that the store URL is the same as your main store's URL, nothing should be changed. Then click on Setup store.
5. You will be redirected to newly created account, but you will notice that a message in yellow appearing on the top of the account suggesting to complete the setup. Click on the link inside that message to begin.
6. Follow the instructions to complete the setup of your new account. This is a 3-step process that should not take more than 5 minutes to complete. You would be required to:
a. Return to your Magento admin, click Remarkety->Remarkety installation.
b. Once there, click on the "Already registered to Remarkety? Click here" message.
c. Enter the email and password you used to register to Remarkety, and choose which view you would like to sync.
7. Once you successfully logged in and seeing the "Welcome to Remarkety, what's next?" message, go back to your Remarekty account. The account setup page will refresh automatically once you've finished the installation.
If it doesn't, please contact support.
8. Now you have 2 accounts. You can navigate between them in your Remarkety dashboard, where you chose "Manage stores" you will now see a list of your stores.
For any questions regarding on-boarding, contact email@example.com