I am having issues that every time that I get a Remarkety email to my Gmail account, I have to click "load images" for the images to appear. Why is that?
Gmail will automatically display images by serving them through their own secure proxy servers. If images are not displaying automatically, you can manually adjust your Gmail image display settings.
- Click the gear icon in the top right corner of the page.
- Select Settings.
- On the General tab, click the "Always display external images" radio button.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save Changes.
In case the "Always display external images" is already ticked on, try this course of action:
1. Update to latest version of your browser, clear cache
2. Access Gmail in an incognito window
3. Access Gmail from a different browser
If you are not facing the issue when using an incognito window (in Safari, it is called "private browsing mode"), there might be extensions in your browser which are blocking the images.
I suggest you check for those extensions and remove them to prevent this issue.
If all else fails, contact us at email@example.com